Taiwan International Machine Tool Show (TMTS)
Taiwan Machine Tool & Accessory Builders’ Association (TMBA)
3.Dates & Time
Show Date: November 7 (Wed) - November 11 (Sun), 2018 【5 days】 Opening Hours: Nov.7 - Nov.10 9:00 ~ 17:00 Nov.11 9:00~16:00
Greater Taichung International Expo Center(No.161, Gaotie 5th Rd., Wuri District, Taichung City 414, Taiwan)
The exhibition is planned for the following thematic pavilions：
- Metal cutting machines
- Metal forming machines
- Machine tool accessories, components, parts, fluid power, control and drive system & auxiliary equipment
- Cutting tools, toolholding & workholding devices, measurement instruments
- Smart manufacturing system, Industrial Robot, CAD/CAM, Software
- Media, associations, service sector
(1) Metal cutting machines：machining center, turning machining center, 5-axis machining center, 5-face machining center, multi-task machine, bridge type machining center, lathe, milling machine, grinding machine, drilling machine, boring machine, planing machine, gear cutting machine, sawing machine, etc. (2) EDM, laser and water jet cutting machine, ultrasonic machine, etc. (3) Metal forming machines：press machine, shearing machine, bending machine, tube and wire processing machine & forging machine. (4) Other metal cutting and forming machinery. (5) Machine tool accessories, components, parts, fluid power, CNC control system & auxiliary equipment (6) Cutting tools, toolholding & workholding devices, measurement instruments. (7) Smart manufacturing system：flexible manufacturing system, computer-integrated manufacturing, additive manufacturing, automation and robotics, CAD/CAM, storage / handling system & peripheral equipment.
(1) Domestic Exhibitors：
Exhibitor must be a registered company in Taiwan, and import/export the products shown as above.
(2) Overseas Exhibitors：
Any international company, except from government restricted import area, is welcome to participate either by direct application or through Taiwan agent or distributor.
(3) Additional Considerations：
- It is forbidden to resell, sublease, transfer or divide booths to a third party. If any violations occurred, the organizer has the right to terminate its exhibit and refuse its application for next exhibition.
- Products from the area Taiwan government restricted, and products prohibited by Taiwan government and the organizer, are not permitted to exhibit.
- False origin marking, trademark counterfeiting and patent infringement are not allowed at the showground.
- The organizer has the right to refuse any company or product inconsistent with the theme of the show.
8.Space Rental Fee
(1)Booth Rental Rate
Booth Type Rental Rates / Per Booth General Application Early Bird Application Standard booth US$ 2,200 US$ 2,000 Space only (min. 2 units) US$ 2,000 US$ 1,800
- Online application through the official website of TMTS 2018 is the only method.
- The deadline of early bird application is by Dec. 31, 2017.The deposit payment must be paid by the due date specified in the [Deposit payment notice] in order to obtain early bird discount.
- Booth Unit Size = 9㎡(3mX3m).
- Space only application must be at least 18㎡ or more. Standard booth is not subject to this limit.
- Above rates has included general electricity providing for per booth (110 V/500W). Extra electricity or power electricity for more than 220V can be ordered additionally.
(2)Standard booth with basic facilities
- Partition panels(3m×3m)
- Reception desk(100/50/75cm)×1
- Company name fascia(240×65cm)
- Folding chair×4
- Meeting Table(Round), dia.75x75cm/H
- Downlight×3 (for fascia use only)
- Trash can×1
(3) Exhibits Weight Restriction
Floor Load Weight Ceiling Height Entry Height Limit 2,000 kg／㎡ 6 – 11m 5m（H）× 5m（W）
- Exhibitors should get approval from TMTS secretariat to move in/out exhibit products over 18 tons or using cranes or lifters.
- The information of exhibit products must be declared with exact figures. If the information is found incorrect, the organizer has the right to refuse the exhibits, and the exhibitors will be held responsible for any loss or damage.
- Considering the safety of the showground, the exhibitor must provide the layout plan of exhibit products to the organizer prior to the show.
(1) Period： June 1, 2017 〜 March 31, 2018. (2) Method： Online application only. (3) Website： www.tmts.tw (4) Online application Procedure：
- When you start application, you will be deemed to have read and accepted the agreement.
- Fill out exhibitor’s company and contact information
- Select exhibits pavilion and category.
- Select booth type and fill out booth number(s).
- Check and confirm the form, and click on 「Submit」 button.
- Print out 「Application Form」 and 「Deposit Payment Notice」.
- Make the deposit payment by the due date to complete the application procedure.
- Deposit of US$500 per booth should be made by the due date to reserve the space.
- All payment should be made in US dollars on A/C, and please send us a copy of the bank transcript by fax (+886-4-2350-1596).
- Bank Information:
Account Name: Taiwan Machine Tool & Accessory Builders’ Association
Account Number: 092007055411
Bank Name: BANK OF TAIWAN (Branch: TAICHUNG IND. PARK)
Swift Code: BKTWTWTP092
Remark: “TMTS 2018”
All banking charges, if any, are to be borne by the applicant.
- The deposit and balance payment paid will not be refunded under any circumstances, including visa difficulties.
11.Subsidy rule for overseas exhibitors:
- TMTS offers overseas exhibitors free accommodation for 8 nights.
- The number of room offered is according to the size of exhibit space.
- Only for overseas exhibitors applying directly, not through Taiwan agent/branch.
Exhibit space 3-5 booths Up to 6 booths Free accommodation(room) 1 2
- (Room Type: Twin room)
Ms. Ann Chen Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Ms. Stephanie Ho Email: email@example.com Ms. Janna Shih Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Taiwan Machine Tool & Accessory Builders’ Association (TMBA) 3F, No.27, 37th Road, Taichung Industrial Park, Taichung 40768, Taiwan. Tel: +886-4-2350-7583 Fax: +886-4-2350-1596 Website: www.tmts.tw
TERMS AND REGULATIONS FOR PARTICIPATION
The exhibitor may exhibit only such products as designated in the “Registration Guide” and approved as such by the organizer beforehand.
2.Adherence to copyright patent laws：
(1)It is strictly forbidden to display logos, licenses, or patented items registered by other companies.
(2)Violations will result in immediate removal of the displays, with one year's suspension from exhibiting in all shows organized by the organizer. The exhibitors bear the responsibility for all penalties without recourse or indemnity.
3.Venue & show dates change：
The show management reserves the right to change the venue and date of the exhibition under certain circumstances. In the event of change of venue and/or date, or cancellation of the exhibition, the exhibitors shall not be entitled to any claim for compensation in connection with the booking of participation.
The deposit and balance due already paid will not be refunded under any circumstances including cases involving visa difficulties.
5.Sub-letting of space：
The exhibitor shall not assign, sub-let or apportion the whole or any part of the assigned space or have representatives, equipment, or materials from firms other than his own in the exhibit space.
(1)The exhibitor shall keep his booth(s) staffed at all times during show hours.
(2)The show management reserves the right to restrict exhibits to a minimum noise level. Sound volume from booths should not exceed 85 dB.
(3)The show management reserves the right to reject the exhibits or to stop the exhibition on the exhibitor's account, if he fails to lower the noise level or to resolve exhibition pollution such as dust, smog, unpleasant odors, the emission of stimulating gases, volatile organic chemicals, or other pollutants.
7.Audio, photo and video recording：
If the exhibits are not allowed for audio, photo and video recording, the exhibitors shall set up the warning sign in Chinese and English. Nevertheless, please cooperate with the organizer’s press for promotion program.
8.Booth display ：
(1) Height limitation of booth construction: 450cm.
(2) Any signs or decoration higher than 350cm in full view must be decorated.
9.Selling from stand：
The sale of exhibited goods on the spot and the soliciting of customers outside stands are strictly forbidden and those doing so can be immediately expelled from the exhibition.
Flammable, explosive and other hazardous materials are forbidden on the showground. If any violations occurred, the exhibitor will be immediately expelled from the exhibition, and be legally responsible for any loss or damage.
11.Security & organizer's liability：
(1)The show management will provide personnel for maintaining order during the show period. Responsibility for guarding stands during the build-up, exhibition hours and dismantling period, shall rest with the exhibitors concerned.
(2)During the booth erection and dismantling period and during the show, the booths must be manned by exhibitors at all times.
(3)The show management shall not be held accountable or liable for any damage, loss, harm, or injury to any person or the property of the Exhibitor or of the exhibitor's officers, and / or employees, agents, and visitors which result from theft, water, fire, flood, natural disasters, or any other cause.
(4)All exhibitors are requested to turn off the power supply before leaving their exhibition booths. Unless otherwise agreed, the show management will disconnect the main power supply at 6 pm each day.
(5)Exhibitors should comply with a fire control regulation. If any fire occurs due to the improper installation of decorations, construction or use of electric appliances, the exhibitor will be legally responsible for any loss or damage.
(1) In addition to insurance for exhibits in transit between the port of shipment and the fair site, the exhibitors are advised to also take out adequate insurance (fire, theft, water, accident, natural disasters and third party liability, etc.) for their exhibits during the exhibition (including build-up and dismantling periods), and during storage in the Show Management's warehouse.
(2) Exhibitors are advised to hire their own security guards, for their valuable exhibits during the exhibition (including build-up and dismantling periods).
13.Publications distribution, promotional activities and any item placement in a public area are not allowed, except by the organizer.
14.Interruptions and / or disruptions of the exhibition：
Exhibitors shall not cause interruptions and/or disruptions of the exhibition, which result in the protest or commotion at its booth, either inside or outside the showground, due to its debt or its private dispute at any time during the exhibition or during move-in and move-out. If and when such an interruption and/or disruption influences the order of the exhibition or public image of the Show Management, and the exhibitor involved or concerned is unable to deal effectively with private disputes and/or protests, the exhibitor understands and agrees that the Management can terminate the exhibition agreement. The exhibitor's booth(s) may be shut down immediately resulting with no refund. The exhibitor shall be required to indemnify the Management against any and all claims, liabilities, costs and expenses arising of such interruptions and/or disruptions thereof.
(1) Whenever necessary, the show management shall have the right to issue supplementary regulations in addition to those indicated in the Terms and Regulations for Participation to ensure the smooth management of the Exhibition.
(2) Any additional written regulation shall form part of the Terms and Regulations for Participation and shall be binding on the exhibitors.
(3) In the event of any occurrences not foreseen in this manual, the decision of the organizer shall be final.